Sunday, August 31, 2008

Choices

I lay here
A broken body full of pain
Because of you my heart was renched apart
Why did you have to leave me
I know you probably had no choice
But everyone has a choice
You could have stayed
Put up with me for just a little longer
So as not to tear me in half
But no you had to go
You didn't even tell me why you left
You just said goodbye and walked away
You probably fell for another girl
One that was prettier, thats for sure
But would she love you as much as I did
I don't think so
So here I am
A crippled soul
You left me even though you might have had no choice
But the choices you made
Tore me in half

2 comments:

Maddie said...

noodle. who the heck is this cause i'll make sure to mess him up. and i'm sure whoever it was could not do better than you. also, this is a great poem. i like it a lot.

Mackenzie said...

thnx you maddie, i don't want you to mess him up cuz i still sorta like him but it was matt by the way. his code name is m&m!!!haha don't you love it. me and my friends come up with fruit names for the guys we like. first it was passionfruit now its m&m!!