Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Memories

Why did you have to walk into my life

That eventful summer day

You with your perfect smile

That twinkle in your eyes

Why did you have to tease me

In that annoying but lovely way

Your perfect laugh would hang in the air

Or was it just my imagination

Everyone seemed to notice

That something was up between us

Something like true love

Or at least I wanted to believe

If you never walked into my life

I wouldn't have fallen madly in love

And maybe today I wouldn't still be in love with a guy

With a perfect laugh

Twinkling eyes

And a smile that would send shivers down my spine

Whenever I laid eyes on it

3 comments:

Maddie said...

awwwwwwwww, this is soooo cute. i love this one too.

Bela said...

Me too! This is beautiful! does IG (Italian Guy) have a name???

Mackenzie said...

yes omg he is so hot his name is phillip!!! we played tennis w/ each other last year 2!!! he is soooo amazzzzzzzinggggg