Thursday, January 22, 2009

need help w/ a title

To say the very least
You were my life
I cared so much about you
That it hurt me deeply
In the end
I know things happen for a reason
But i can't figure out
The reason why you left
Was it me
Was it you
Or was it some stupid other factor
That changed my heart forever
I need to know
Please
If you'll just tell me
I can change
You still might not want me
But at least i'll know
And i'll feel better inside
I might finally be able
To let you go
The many times i've tried
Have always caused me heartache
But it might be different
This time
I've left my heart with you
And only you can decide
What to do with it

4 comments:

Maddie said...

this is kick ass amazing. sorry for my amazing french skills. noodle, legit, you are an amazing writer and i really liked this poem. and nice job adding it at 4:31 am

Mackenzie said...

hahahahahahaha oh maddie you always make me smile. huh? i didn't add it that late. i think it was pm instead.

Mackenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maddie said...

hahahah, im glad that i always make you smile, cause you always make ME SMILE! o, okayyy i guess your not a lateee bird.