Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thank You For All You've Been

I guess i never fully appreciated
The person that you were
I was to caught up
In a silly love triangle
Between
You
Me
And my heart
My stupid heart
That made me fall
So madly in love with you
Even though
Deep down
I knew it couldn't last forever
But now that your gone
I realized how lucky i was
To have been able
To call you mine
And I want to thank you
For the special memories
That might cause me
Heartache for a while
But will end up
Meaning a lot to me
In the future

7 comments:

Maddie said...

this is very well written, and maybe the title could be "thank you for all you've been"??? i lovee this. your writingg very well... <3

Mackenzie said...

haha thanks maddie =) yeah i find that when my emotions are running high i write my best poems...

takenroadie said...

just admit it kenz, hes being an ass hole... he hasnt called back yet. i bet he just didnt answer on purpose. cheeseball :(

Unknown said...

Takenroadie is right. I've been an asshole and we should talk about this. I shouldn't have put u thru this hell of an emotional rolercoaster. Text me or call. I'll answer if I can I promise.





You poems are beautiful

Mackenzie said...

haha tankenroadie is abbey btdubbs lolz but um i guess u sorta have but...idk im stupid hah

Maddie said...

you are not stupid noodle, so shut up!

Mackenzie said...

o and thank you about the poems dan haha i didn't notice it until now =)haha i sorta am ill explain when i see you...