Monday, July 14, 2008

Beachalicious Perfection

The perfect day would be….

Running through the hot sand
Having it run between my toes

The sun warming my face as I run to and fro
The smell of the salty sea , the waves beating
Against the rocky beach, never ceasing

A sandcastle tournament, girls against boys
The sand sticking to every part of us

Boat rides and cheesy fries
The juiciest watermelon you’ve ever tasted
The juices dribbling down my chin

Watching for a spout of water
To come shooting out of the sand
Knowing somewhere, buried deep
A clam has been disturbed

Finally, going home, feeling satisfied
Knowing that tomorrow will be just as perfect

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Ok, I totaly drew a blank on what to call this so please help me!!!!

Bela said...

Hmm...what about Beach Day Dreams? Or Stay Summer?

Mackenzie said...

ohhhh i like beach day dreams!!thnx

Gina said...

Or Beachalicious Perfection?

Mackenzie said...

hahahahaha i like that alot:)